Friday 13 March 2020

Run with the Wind~

Three Words.

I. Love. It!

As you can tell, I have finished! And have even made another entry dedicated for this.
GOD, Honestly how could I missed this anime!?! It's soooo underrated.

ABSOLUTELY love it!! OMG 100% 10/10- Very motivational 
I just love this type of show where the characters really does develops and you can definitely see the change not just in the main character but others too where they change for the better!!! It's an absolutely life changer.
Not exaggerating but I feel it's one of those anime that really does lift you up from your depression spiritually/ mentally. It really change your perspective of how you see things in various way, one of which is definitely running but in general such as what life really is...
However be warned that at the same time, this anime's also gonna make you feel somewhat empty as you finish the show. I know I did lol, think I am going to stop watching anime in a mean time.

Basically taken and edited from Wikipedia once again, this show is about a former elite runner at high school named Kakeru who is chased for stealing food. He is saved by a Kansei University student Haiji, who is also a runner. Haiji persuades Kakeru to live in the old dormitory "Chikuseisou" where he plans to team up with fellow residents to enter the Hakone Ekiden relay marathon, one of the most prominent university races in Japan. Kakeru soon finds out that all of the residents except for Haiji and himself are complete novices. 

I 1000% +, no, more like indefinitely and highly recommend this anime! It has now landed into my top number 1 anime show especially in the sports field. It's definitely an entry to make and to watch for. I really will miss this show as it was an absolute rollercoaster in the most painful yet fulfilling way. Simply Gold.

[Mini Spoiler alert] and for more info down below



The Characters are so amazing! like you can see similarities (see down below) but also their distinct personality in each and every one of them. They gradually open up their story in their point of view towards the end. Another great job that is well done by the studio! πŸ‘

First and foremost take Prince, a introverted comic lover for instant, he could not run but after lot of those intense training, you can see his physique has gotten better and breathing capability has improved. He plays a prominent role as to what you hate can be made to something that can be done provided with support and persistance of course.
Also did I mention that I really like the way he has been forced to participate in this marathon HAHHAHA (gosh this is going sound like I'm some sort of psychopath) He really is funny character and thanks to him I had a good laugh πŸ˜‚

Though I gotta say My favourite character has to be Yuki. Man, he's somewhat similar to Kakeru like of an opposite twin in terms of emotions? Where in order to alienate his feelings he would turn to social gathering like party thereby making him more outspoken. Which we soon found out from his backstory that he comes from a divorced family. This makes me understand why he would become the way he would be. His character is not only is realistic by saying reasonable things but he can quite playful and for that I like it.

A big round of applause goes to Nico Senpai! Body shape was his concern when it comes to doing this run but through determination and resistance, he overcame this obstacle and in doing so he was able to free his mind. He was also once a former runner that's why he had that mentality I suppose.

King, another character that I can really understand and relate to as his concern was about career and was in a midst of a job hunt. Both Yuki and King once said that this was their life and that why should they be concern about this race. It hits me how strikingly similar they say this and hits me to a core.
Also when King speaks to Haiji about what would happen in the future about this running club and his smiling face but soon became disappointed as Haiji gave him an answer that the club may not go on. Gosh that strikes me to how this is me and how I feel towards some friends/ colleagues.

Last but not least, we have Haiji and Kakeru. Both being a complimentary star; they found what they're looking for as the answer for running is to their own and it's so heart-warming~~ Amazing! πŸ’ž

No comments: