Monday 2 March 2020

Kokoro Connect

~✨~✨~✨~✨~✨~✨~
Written on: Friday 13/03/2020 
But finished this anime: Monday 02/03/202 

Kokoro connect, an anime that I can't believe that I have either missed and/ put on hold?! It's a 2012 animation, Like Wow! Where have I been? Lol  


Synopsis taken from Wikipedia and edited

The story primarily involves five high school students - Taichi, Iori, Himeko, Yoshifumi, and Yui - all whom are members of a club called: Student Cultural Research Club, at the high school they attend. They all face different phenomena in their daily lives, all seemingly caused by a cryptic entity which refers to itself as 'Heartseed', who is intent on using the phenomena to test them for an unknown goal. As the five undergo these phenomena, the strength of their bonds will be tested. 

Story: 9/10 + (Artwork 7/10) - Mostly the story I am interested. It has a good plot and despite some supernatural elements, it underlies realistic part of our life such as identity which till this day I am still trying to find out. It almost cover what is life in general. So relatable. A rollercoaster in the most vivid way you can imagine, and by that I meant surrealism is also included in here like their desires (spoiler alert!) are been put through a trial. 

Absolutely love it. I just love this type of show where the characters really does develops especially Iori.  What's more, this anime suprisingly has a different storyline almost 2-3 episodes each time so you won't feel bored of just having to watched the same thing over and over again which was what I first thought initially. Having different storylines captivates the people even more to carry on, thereby makes it into my entry of a good anime lol. 


'Edited' Conclusion: Overall it's about 8/10 relative to other shows that I have watched so far. Check out: Run with the Wind
Would I recommend this anime? Yes, I would recommend especially to those who wants to find out what is identity like me is as this story absolutely questions yourself what you are. 

No comments: