Thursday 23 January 2020

New Year...New handle/name for this blog: appleofyouhotshot

Haha so Where to begin, as I mentioned before and was saying... I really wanted to change my name for this blog (which was in February 2019 πŸ˜… -> https://chi-chic123.blogspot.com/2019/02/february-update-pondering-to-change.html) due to having different names in the past (like 2-3). Hence, would just like to keep all of my collective thoughts all under one name.

As always, I have procrastinated but I really can't believe it has been a year!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ Jesus!!

Instead of having to keep on delaying the change, I've finally decided to definitely change my handle name and after much thought

These are the list, lol:

- appleofyouhotshot
- applechic233


it seems like I will change within the website name from Chi-chic123 to appleofyouhotshot (my first original instagram handle lol).

This effect will take place from February 2020, so stay tune :))

No comments: