Wednesday 22 January 2020

Review + Happy New year!

Heyy guys I'm back and you know the drill from this post- It's the New year Resolution! Well can I say.......I foolishly haven't done that much since that 2019 New Years resolution post πŸ˜…πŸ˜œ


Well Guess what!..... More new or should I say, at least the same resolution post as last time but this time with slight amendment I feel ahaha 
I think I have completed at most XD, some of which are quite recent:

  • 12. Diary writing
  • 21. Spend times with friends...Think I've recently made more friends due to participating social gathering and work 
  • 25. Learning to cook- Made Bahn Xeo :D
  • 33. Get a job- Part time! 
  • 38. Become better at adult business talk 
  • 39. Be less anti-social
  • 44. Moisturise my face often even if I'm lazy
  • 47. Speak in mostly mandarin & cantonese- Had to speak Mandarin to one of my work colleague
  • 58. Go out of my way more often
  • 65. Satisfied with school work that has been done
  • 77. Give friends a lot of messages
Points like: 
 51. Prioritise ergonomics
Definitely didn't so well with those, especially with the eyes ahaha...er hum...
Right! Anyhow 80 same Resolution with better vision and perspective- here we goooooooo~!



 52. Tense shoulders - Never had I had a bad back pain, Oh wow!
 63. Taking care of the eyes~ πŸ‘€ 



  • Be happy :) (e.g. Find a purpose in what you are doing...

  • Always be proud of yourself, regardless of what you've accomplished!

  • I want to be able to think, "Wow, being alive is awesome." 

  • Keep doing your best at everything!

  • Keep up the good work at your job!

  • Remember to love yourself ♥

  • Keep all of your great relationships ♥

  • Become a genuinely brighter, more outgoing person.

  • Smile and laugh as much as you have the energy to!

  • Catch yourself when your mood starts to go downhill and try to turn things around. Placebo thoughts!!!

  • Learn to recognize when you're having anxious thoughts for no good reason and don't listen to them!

  • Find more ways to be able to cheer yourself up. This year, I found a great remedy in filming/blogging?? (Also Diary writing physically? Learnt this from my cousin hahaha)

  • Please no more feeling guilty about not "getting things done" when it actually doesn't matter.

  • Stop being consumed by irrational guilt in general.

  • Let's have a stress-free year~ (Hahaha I wonder about that....)

  • Don't burn out like you did in 2018. (I'll try! But I have a feeling it'll be hard considering the crazy schedule of Pharmacy.... F***ing live with it?!! πŸ˜©)

  • Stand up for yourself and don't take on too many burdens.

  • At times when others are too busy for you, please don't abandon yourself. Get up! Stop sulking! Do things! Don't be lonely!

  • Minimize whining and handle things by myself ;A;

  • Normalize going out/eating in restaurants by myself.

  • Spend time with friends!

  • Be more thankful everyday.

  • Maybe... I'm considering trying to see a therapist.

  • Reach out to and try to help others that are struggling with mental health ;;

  • THIS YEAR, I SWEAR. I'M GOING TO LEARN TO COOK. (FUCK YEAH, This is some thing I should be doing \ToT/

  • Give in to cravings ?

  • I want to do a major clean-up of my room and donate/throw away as much as I can. (Part of Letting Go!)

  • Shelving for the k-pop shrine? (Say What? I dunno about this honestly but looks cool so I'll put this here.)

  • Make it a definite habit to sleep around midnight! (abit early like 10:30-11:00? Maybe asking myself too much lol)

  • Habitually wake up in the morning at least around 9 AM?

  • Please please please please let's start getting to things on time...

  • Do things in the morning before work!

  • Get a Job Like part-time/ Full-time

  • Do dance cover this year? 8D

  • Go back to Youtube and start creating creative video content (e.g. AMVs) 

  • Do some a mix? Been meaning to do this some time... 

  • Handle things as they come without worrying too much!

  • Become better at adult business networky talk!

  • Be less antisocial, especially in professional spaces.

  • Be more open about my dumb humor :'D

  • Develop more of my budding dark humor loool

  • Speak out loud more!

  • Keep the acid reflux at bay.

  • Moisturize my face often even if I'm lazy or tired.

  • Can I do a sheet mask at least once a....month? More would be nice...

  • Get into the habit of forcing myself to get ready for bed even when exhausted... instead of lying down for like an hour not getting anything done lolol

  • Speak in mostly Mandarin and Cantonese with my parents.

  • Letting go of things (By that I mean maybe like no grudges/ regrets? in 2019)

  • Blog frequently! (Like try to Blog from this day out (12th January 2019)) 

  • Be more aware about tense muscles in my face.

  • Prioritize ergonomics so we can be less sore pls

  • Be more aware about tense shoulders.

  • To be organised like know when to allocate time for relaxing.

  • Let's finish reading "The Faults in Our Stars" this year and read more if possible.

  • I like the me recently that's been more impulsive/decisive for good reasons. (i.e. "This really good ice cream place closes in 30 minutes... If we all get in our cars right now, we can make it. LEt'S DO IT.... EVERYONE GO GO GO GO GO") More of that!

  • Be Fearless! (e.g. Wear more of bold Fashionable clothings)

  • Wear more casual dresses!

  • Go out of my way more often.

  • Normalise driving short and long distances.

  • To try and NOT take so much pictures πŸ˜…. (For the Love of God, this was acceptable back then but now, it's just...not cool? Plus, now My phone memory is running out of storage ahaha πŸ˜“πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜‚ so it best to cut the slack.)

  • Laundry

  • Learn how to do good makeup in my perspective.

  • Take care of my eyes (for instance, dark circles).

  • Improve at doing things in front of people.

  •  I'm going to be satisfied with the school work that have already been done!! I don't want to be sad about feeling washed up anymore!!!!

  • Be more lighthearted in general.

  • Remain mindful about my goals throughout the year.

  • Become less addicted to my smartphone (e.g. By that I mean Less considering what to write on the phone when texting someone, Less use of emojis (so to cut out some of my cute crap?) and also maybe instagram?...) 

  • If I have time/energy, it'd be nice to do some volunteering!

  • Shower more at night instead of forgetting and rushing a shower before work in the morning lol...

  • Go out to Gym/ For a run or jog. (Goal to: Participate in a Charity run)

  • Stretch more often.

  • Will I feel inspired to write again?

  • Be more open about my singing (and rapping).

  • Be less afraid of being an inconvenience while driving. (Sometimes I don't want to stop traffic in order to get into a parking space, or I'll miss a turn because I don't want to inconvenience anyone...)

  • I'd like more low-effort clothes that are also presentable 8D

  • Give my friends a lot of messages? Because who doesn't need a message?!

  • Embrace change.

  • Remember to be confident!

  • Keep supporting my k-pop and j-pop faves!!


  • ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~ ✨ ~

    A Reinforcement:

    Long time Goals (Something I know that would take some time or won't be that simple to do??)


    Remain mindful about my goals throughout the year. (Top Five)

    No 1) !!Create a holiday plans for my mum (e.g. Satorini) and maybe dad too...!!
    1. Be happy :)  (e.g. Find a purpose in what you are doing...) 
    2. Always be proud of yourself, regardless of what you've accomplished!
    3. Please no more feeling guilty about not "getting things done" when it actually doesn't matter.
    4. Minimise whining and handle things by myself ;A;
    5. Be more thankful everyday.

    6. Be more lighthearted in general.
    7. Smile and laugh as much as you have the energy to!
    8. Become a genuinely brighter, more outgoing person.
    9. Letting go of things- (by that I mean like no grudges/regrets? in 2019)
    10. Remember to be confident!
    11. Stand up for yourself and don't take on too many burdens.
    12. Spend time with friends!
    13. At times when others are too busy for you, please don't abandon yourself. Get up! Stop sulking! Do things! Don't be lonely!
    14. Stop being consumed by irrational guilt in general.
    15. Habitually wake up in the morning 
    16. Do things in the morning before work!
    17. Keep the acid reflux at bay.
    18. THIS YEAR, I SWEAR. I'M GOING TO LEARN TO COOK. (FUCK YEAH, This is some thing I should be doing \ToT/ 
    19. Be more open about my dumb humor :'D
    20. Develop more of my budding dark humor loool 
    21. Embrace change.... (A LOT has changed for me and still is up until now)  
    22. Become less addicted to my smartphone (e.g. By that I mean Less considering what to write on the phone when texting someone, Less use of emojis (so to cut out some of my cute crap?) and also maybe instagram?...) 
    23. Normalize driving short and long distances.
    24. Be less afraid of being an inconvenience while driving. (Sometimes I don't want to stop traffic in order to get into a parking space, or I'll miss a turn because I don't want to inconvenience anyone...)
    25. Blog frequently!
    26. READ more Fictions/Non-Fiction if possible!!!!! πŸ˜“πŸ˜΅
    27. Keep supporting my k-pop and j-pop faves!!
    28. Do dance cover this year? 8D
    29. Be more open about my singing and rapping?
    30. Do some a mix? Been meaning to do this some time... 
    31. If I have time/energy, it'd be nice to do some volunteering!
    32. Reach out to and try to help others that are struggling with mental health ;;
    33. Be more aware about tense muscles in my face.
    34. Go out to gym/ Go out for a run or jog.
    35. Speak in mostly Cantonese and Mandarin with my parents.
    36. To improve on speaking Japanese and abit of Korean? πŸ˜€
    37. Learn a new language lol (Like French?)
    38. Go back to creating creative content videos on Youtube (e.g. AMVs).  


    No comments: