Sunday 3 February 2019

February Update! + Pondering to change name of blog?

Hey hey,

A February update for once?! 😝 Now that's a first in nearly a decade!

Can you believe it 1 month already gone into 2019 and now it's February!....January is now gone in an instant like ↪ BAM!

Wouldn't say I'm glad January is over as there's more to come but I just want to say now, as bad as this may sound, I'm feeling thankful for the lessons of sadness/ anguish that has taught me especially for the past months or so. I don't think I have ever felt that these sort feeling before? Luckily they are slowly going down especially since Aunt Flo has just come to visit (I think this has probe the button hahaha) Um-hum.

So for that, I'm now feeling much better which in turn made me motivated by doing some revision (I know I know, This sounds lame towards the end but at least I feel like I'm on starting point? XDD)

To surprise things even more (and on the topic of a starting point), a food for thought!

I would like to announce that I'm thinking of changing this name of the blog. I feel that it's been a long time that I haven't been using this blog and that now, since I would like to try to keep it into a habit of running it from time to time, a new change and better fresh start would be nice (Since I think I did have quite a few alias πŸ˜…- I want to keep things quite consistent from now onπŸ˜… - I don't know how I end up with a few, but I can assure you it's only like what...2/3 names?! Despite of what may seem to be small number, I still would definitely want to try and clear things up hopefully by summer, I was hoping until Chinese New year / Lunar New year...But it's not possible at the moment.) !

Until then, It's unofficial- Watch this space! Hehe.




No comments: