Sunday 17 February 2019

Eventful week and Going to Brimingham, Aston for a day trip!

Hello hello~

Typing this up as I'm on the train to Birmingham New Street Station (Saturday 16/02/19)
It's been a good week this week! Hehehe πŸ˜„

Despite with all the ups and downs as usual, this one was special! From Monday, the lecture of Pharmaceutical Chemistry Analysis was cancelled from 1-3, so had to stay in for the whole 4 hours from 11-3 (had a 9am start as usual). Then on Tuesday...Oh Tuesday, that Tuesday! I was rushing for a train Goddamn me for snoozing the alarm! and so consequently waking up late with only 10 minutes to prepare for....Oh man, I hope to never do this again seriously!!! ;u; This eventually led me to take a nap in the afternoon and taking a sip of a coffee in the end πŸ˜“ then Wednesday....πŸ‘€πŸ˜  hohoho, to Thursday finding out how to "jailbreak" an apple app lol (I changed the country/region from the apple store so that I can download one of my favourite filter app) LOL....and finally a test to wrapped up on Friday (Yesterday). Now it's Saturday!! Can you believe it, time has flown by really quickly in a blink hehe πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š.

Which now brings me to say I got some goods news to share hahah!
I have finally got (more like obtained) the ticket (on Wednesday) to see BlackPink!! 😚
Kyaaaa, My effort has finally paid off 😘😏 (Geddit geddit!) . I just announce publicly on whether or not people had tickets for sale and also if there was any accompaniment. And so with that happening, Woop woop! I got a response back from some of my friends 😊 Both of whom are selling for a friend of a friend πŸ˜€, eventually I got the ticket from the one who was selling it slightly cheaper  (obviously!) but most of all who are attending the concert as well... Oh Yayyyy, I can't wait! πŸ’“

Edit: From here on, now typing this up at home on Sunday 17/02/19 instead (with all the fun that has happened was soooo tired yesterday Hahahaha!)

So back to the trip to Birmingham, let's get right into it!



So Brought the tickets on Monday 11th of February for the trip on Saturday 16th, only to find out I paid them including with the underground fares inside them! Silly meeee, £25.70 Vs £21.80 (£21.80 was NOT including the underground fares and starting from London Euston station). I honestly just found out as soon as I checked out £25.70 and did a trial and error only to come to a conclusion that £21.80 was indeed the ticket that is based from London Euston. *Sob Sob* I want it That Way!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ Ahh Well.... Lesson learnt I guess!

Saturday 16th February:

Location to: Aston University

Departed from the house from 7am and then took the 07:23 train, only to arrive at Birmingham New Street Station at 08:45. Then Met up with Nottingham friends (Cindy and Chloe) to then arrive at the Aston university around about 09:15.

Went to Aston University to visit a conference organised from the BPSA based around Pharmacy Business. This was the area I'm interested in and since I also find out about how Aston looks like, I decided to go once and for all πŸ˜„.

The Pharmacy Business conference lasted from 10:30 to 4pm. It was very useful and resourceful! I got to admit....It did somewhat shatter my dreams a bit but at least I say to myself I got to stop thinking/dreaming what it is like in my head and that I'm now NOT going to keep living in a daydream and so this was the first step to actually defying the gravity.

With the conference ended at 4pm- I was expecting it to finish at 5, but this was just too early πŸ˜… I brought the train ticket back to London Euston at 6:30pm πŸ˜…- I had to looter around Birmingham for a while, which ended up with Chloe kindly showed us both around Birmingham πŸ˜…. As this was in a whim towards the end, I felt bad. Chloe found out the organiser BPSA was going to have 'dinner' (at around 4:30-5pm, that was pretty mad not going to lie) and so wanted to participate in the dinner gathering of the BPSA.  
My friends especially Cindy felt soo bad that eventually I felt even more bad as well. As usual, her being very kind, she stayed back to accompany me. 😭 Why youuu gotta do this to me?!
We spent accompanying each other from 5:30 for about 45 minutes until my train departed at 6:30pm. We ended up having abit of our dinner at the Birmingham New Street Station at Wasabi hahaha πŸ˜€, gotta admit that one of food was suprisingly nice! It was the Mini Chirashi. Yum πŸ˜‹.

From 6:33pm, the train departed and arrived at 7:55pm arrived in London Euston. I ended up arriving back at London Kings Cross around 8:20pm and back home around 8:30pm.

Overall it was a fun day! Learnt a lot of stuff but most of all had tons of fun ^^.

Edit Edit: Lunch- Pho and Now having Pho once again for dinner.

No comments: