Tuesday 22 January 2019

Haircut Selfie Dump 2K19

It's been a while! πŸ‘‹ since.....

!! I had my haircut to the shortest- it's been like from Primary school to the beginning of Secondary School (like Year 7 or 8?) ahahaha

 (23/01/19)
How it all began~
Well lately there has been quite a lot of signs of short hair (starting from doing an anime selfie to watching a Chinese drama called: When we were young; the main actress had very short hair, to seeing my #10yearchallenge, and lastly seeing an actress named Lana Condor) So I decided to get myself a haircut! Zipppp! πŸ’‡
Additionally along with the news of a dear beloved teacher from my secondary school that had sadly passed away from a van accident and a new semester of 2nd year coming up, I just don't think I can take it any longer so that made me even more wanting to have my hair cut.

I want a change. And this was the first step.

Supposedly I wanted to get my hair short at around age 23/24, actually 25 or 30 years old. But due to as mentioned before, I just couldn't wait any longer...Beside I feel it is a good time to start being "matured"- Back then before I turned 22,  I was immature and even more so in the past so this was a good place to begin I felt.

Below are pictures of me (with and without long hair) and some cool anime selca?

Wow a pile of hair 

A "Before" and After picture, lol I end up not taking a before picture with long hair so this will have to do!
With the help of my mum who cut my short hair on a whim that's why aha
I look like Kiri from Beauty Pop the manga like this? 

To maybe get a better comparison :))




















This is pretty cool! But I doubt I would want to get a haircut like this no offence lol

No comments: