Friday 18 January 2019

#10yearChallenge

The 10 years Challenge!

Ok, I never thought I would have to do this but since this has been a trend lately and most of all somewhere in the internet 👀 I do have have a 2009 years old pics so I thought "Why not?" 💁


Considering how the world has become with that sort of challenge, it would of been better I feel if things were put into perspective about the environment. But who am I to say or judge, since I am going to do a 10 year challenge of selfie?! Anyways down below are snippets of what seems to be the 10 years ago me and now ahaha.











































 I asked this question on both of my instagram



On the left is the 1st response and the right, is the 2nd response.









Roby and I trying do a pose lol- "We're so Rad"

No comments: