Wednesday 15 May 2019

Exams over (for the time being) with One week till BlackPink Comes down to London!

Hawoo hawoo hello, its been a while. Honestly, what can I say. TAT 
I literally cannot remember how April went apart from this car accident that happened on the 2nd (Omo \oAo/). (Again I shall quickly write an entry on that). 

This academic year has been nothing but a whole loada stress. I know I said it many times but honestly I cannot emphasise this strongly. It can be officially said, this is a joke now. Whilst Exams for 2nd year for Pharmacy are officially over.....I can't help but have this mixed feeling on me (more will be said down below). 
Really didn't want this to happen but y'know it just happens....

Basically Whilst revising for my final last exam (which was yesterday), the result for one of the module comes in, it happened to be right after my 2nd exam (that module), I can't help but to have a quick peak at my results only to falter at the sore sight of having to retake one of the test. It was the critical elements which means you need to pass these all in order to move onto the next stage (the 3rd year). There were 3 that you must pass (thank the lord) and suprisingly I passed the other 2, one being the exempt lab (I thought I fail that) which I mentioned before in my previous entry I believe. At first, I didn't cry but then after a good few hours later along with my mum seeing this result (I don't know how that ended up to be), I gave in and broke down like mad- it hit me like a ton of bricks. Honestly the past few days was so bad, to the point that having to revise for that exam in particular was so. damn. hard. Apart from receiving my a-levels results, I don't think I have ever felt that strongly demotivated. Not to mention that module wasn't particularly any interesting in the beginning and also quite hard on top of that.
It was dispensing that I failed. I was really upset given that I have tried my very best, the ultimate you could say for it...yet to know that you have once again fail and that what's even worse is that you're the only one in your small group chat to have fail. It was heart wrenching. I was completely shattered. 
I really want to give up, pondering whether is there any point to carry on with this course anymore and to ditch & forget that last exam in that moment in time but I know I just can't do that..... 
Having come that far, I know I have to try...at least cry trying then die, then try or else that regret for not revising much could be worse, not that afterwards or me typing this up was any better but at least I did what I was suppose to be doing.
Anyhow, there's goes the sum of my life since April, sorry for this dull post. I don't want to do this but a few days back then, it really did sullen the mood... now it's just the wait for Blackpink which at first I was really looking forward but now it's not much exciting as I imagine it out be, now that I know that I have to resit for dispensing in the baggage (for the 3rd time T_T) *sigh* oh and also for the rest of the results too....

Ok, right....Enough!!! Cheer up~ 💟 It is a crime to be sad on the first day of the holiday hahaha.
Oh right! My mum was so kind to have brought some sort of lucky charm (Turns out she ask the sender if this could be sent over by 1st class since luckily the postage was included so the getting it by 1st class wasn't much of a biggie). My heart melt right there 😭.

Here's the picture of the lucky charm that was just before the final exam hahaha. It's a picture of the rat (my chinese zodiac sign) if can't tell? I mean I don't blame you, at first I couldn't but then after having a good week or two now, I can see finally make shape of it lol. Really fortunate and blessed overall. 🙏

A much closer view   

No comments: