Wednesday 29 May 2019

BLACKPINK Concert....they came at last to London *squeal* (22nd MAY 2019)

FINALLY!! The concert I have been waiting for.....- BLACKPINK in your area ;)) 22/05/19 
A post that I now actually sat down and do my entry before it's too late 😬 ~The vivid memory~ (Honestly Mannn, I really should ought to speed things up a little πŸ˜…)

It's been roughly a week, writing this on a Monday bank holiday ha, going to post this on a Wednesday, when it's officially a week since Blackpink came.
But o m g they were amazing, 😍 To see them performing live was honestly a. dream. come. true!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–. My baes were all wonderful and sparkling- They were shining!!~~ The entrance to the stage was magnificent that it quickly enraptures you and takes your breathe away... The smoke effect was really something. I have a lot of bias in the group to be honest (Top two once being Jennie and Lisa- Sorry Rose, don't mean to seclude you!), but my gosh...my favourite bias is ultimately Jisoo now given the fact that we mainly share the same birthday (no lie, I found out the day before our birthday and I call myself a fan as well lol ), During the concert She was so captivating by singing an English cover along with Lisa next- She's da bomb, can do no wrong I swear~~😍😍😍 performing Swalla (πŸ˜™ Make' em whistle like a missile bomb bomb ;) . I was in awe especially that flex of that sexy bum- You go girl!!- impressed how they performed live. Jennie was a bad bi*ch, she was so cool!! Performing her solo called "Solo" ;) . The swag right after Lisa performance. And last but not least, I haven't forgotten- Rose~~- Now despite Jisoo being my bias, I gotta say Rose is so good. Her vocal chord is crystal clear and her voice speaking to us all in English was noice- Jennie's English was also on par too. Every single one of them are top notch- a quality performance right there!
I wish they were perform longer though- That's the was only downside..........Ok, I lieeee.- Not only the performance was way too quick in my opinion to finish compared to Monster X where I watched them performed back in Mid June 2018 (yes they came to London as well (coming to London once again) and I'll make an entry and put a link here), but I also wish I had more memory storage on my phone to film them *sigh* (Stupid me for being much better prepared despite knowing this all along lol, can't self pity here I'm afraid)
Note to self: Please ensure you are way prepared by either getting enough storage space before you film or get a camera set!! so that you can replay your moments an artist or band especially if they are your favourite (no shizzle) πŸ˜…πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

 My ticket!! First time on using it on the app lol- pretty neat!

GRWM (Get Ready With Me) 😊

Getting the look finalised-  I call it the BlackPink Look (Very original haha) (An entry of that look will be put on the blog hehe)












No comments: