Monday 20 May 2019

GRWM!! (Get Ready with Me!!)

Ok righttt, Almost a week has pass since exam are over, I know I said my mood was sullen over the previous post which was true.... but it was to a certain extent. There's abit more of a back story to that.... so as soon as I found out I didn't do so well of that dispensing exam, my mind couldn't help but keeps on going back to it, so I ended up being too frustrated to do any revision, which made me for on the last 2 days (Sunday 12/05/19) before the final exam, (I decided on a whim, yes I know it's quite bad πŸ˜…) to get myself a colour contact lens.
Yep that's right....Well, to be honest I don't really regret that decision, I mean I sorta felt great and thank myself for being quite bold more like lol. I hope I don't sound so self-entitled here but I feel that it's time I should treat myself a little ahaha. Beside I thought it would look great for the ahem *blackpink* concert and so with that in mind, I had to hope for the best, praying for the item to arrive on time. It was pretty risky, so please don't be like that and plan in advance!
I spent roughly like an hour or 2 to find what sort of colour I should do, I feel like I want something different to my usual eye colour (dark brown) to something that quite stand out? That's when I find out this eye colour, the real sky which entices me to straight away to buy it.

 
Isn't it Gorgeous? 😍 

 Then now today, it finally arrives 😊 -Today's the day!! Monday 20th of May, my baby has arrived

The outer packaging gives off a this really cool edgy pink colour that wow you off  ^^

and o m g, the pagacking is so tiny and lovely as well πŸ’• LOVE Love Love it

 









I then did some testing out and play around with the makeup in order to create the look that I wanted and so ended with the following

Before and After haha

 
Gosh I'm so lovin' it!!! 😍😍😍😊




















The above videos you can see I was trying to open the contact lenses lol. They are pretty tight beware haha.

Edit: Overall, after wearing the lenses for about a week now, I can say these lenses are still comfortable I would say after wearing a good 8 hours it does get a little be sore so try not to wear them too long ^^

No comments: