Wednesday 7 September 2011

Malaysia & Thailand Holiday 2011 =)

Hey, Whatsup guys!
I haven't been on blog these days/months. Yep I was kinda busy.
Anyway, you never guess what happen?! In my summer holiday, from the 14th of August till 5th of September (3 weeks) I went to Malaysia for around about 2 weeks, Singapore for a 1 day stay and Thailand for 5 days. It has been busy indeed, travelling to many places, haha...

Here's how roughly the schedule goes (it's a bit complicated so please bear with me ^_^):

14th -17th day: Goodbye London, Hello Malaysia!
Arrived at Kuala Lumpur international airport (KLIA), tired after a long journey from London. Stayed at my uncle 9 house and play roller skating at the Wheels in Subang Avenue.

18th- 19th day: Going to stay at my another uncle's 4 house, which is at Yong peng.

20th-21st day: Still at Yong peng visited a bee farm and next stop is at Johor Bahru. At Johor there, celebrating my cousin's daughter & aunt's 1 birthday. Then stayed there at my another aunt's house.

21st- 22nd day: Shopping with my aunt & cousins. Then within that day, we met my mum's friends at Singapore and went to the universal studio.

22nd- 23rd: After going to Singapore, we went straight back to Yong peng to stay at my uncle's 4 house.

24th-26th: Going to meet my another cousin at Cyberjaya and along the way we are going to Genting highland and stayed there for about 2 nights (24 & 25) and also meet my aunt & cousin there, whom we stayed with at Johor Bahru.

26th: Celebrating an early birthday for my mum and my uncle at a karaoke bar. Had a fabulous time there!

27th- 1st September: Staying at my another uncle's house and preparing to go to Thailand with my uncle, aunties and a cousin for about 5 days, 4 nights there (as mentioned above). It was fun, We did many things that we never experience such as parasailing, sea diving, riding an elephant etc...

1st- 4th september: Arrived back at Kuala Lumpur, staying back at my uncle 7 house. On the 2nd, going to play at Sunway lagoon. Visit another part of Kuala lumpur (can't remember the name) not far, brought some things from the market there. On the 3rd, visit a friend of my mum and go to a restaurant to celebrate my another aunt's birthday. Then at night, same place as the restaurant, we go to the "longest pasar malam (night market)", again we brought some stuff. On the 4th, nothing much just resting and getting ready to leave Malaysia for London.

5th September: Goodbye Malaysia, Hello London!
Arrived at Heathrow airport, tired and..... my brother crying
LOL! ¬_¬

Last but not least, I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to my mother! If it weren't for her, we probably wouldn't have experienced such a wonderful (yet rush) holiday! I have to say, she told me that this holiday was all
because of me, yep... She told me it started when when I help her do the washing up that made her plan all this! Can you believe this?! I'm shocked! o.O

Okay, I think I will stop and finish here.

P.S: This probably my longest entry on this blog, probably not as I think I made like two. One for Switzerland and another for Paignton.

3 comments:

Dream Lady said...

After reading your blog about the long vacation at Malaysia and Thailand + Singapore, I can feel that you really enjoy the Holidays whic was arrange by your LOVELY MUM. really tear drop when you mention yor mum in purpose did that for your. How lucky you are :)

Anonymous said...

It's really a fantastic holidays.....Having family's trip is always a gd way to create wonderful memories.you should post up some picture...like elephant ride and parasuting....etc.Regarding ur lovely mum arrange tis trip for you....I would say is all about LOVE...=D...

Anonymous said...

helllooo~~~~ =) hope you are doing fine there ~~~ guess who am i??